Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
klinger_gw

Janie-Bo's done

klinger
14 years ago

You may remember I carved a little head and upper torso, named her Janie-Bo

Then Jane was good enough to do a post carve pose which I though was hilarious,{{!gwi}}
Well I finally finished the mosaics for her, brown hair, and a lovely bright top, used black grout cause that's Janies favorite.

I think she looks cute as a button, haha.

Cindy

Comments (18)

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

Hmmm...I gotta see if Loreal wants to patent that hair color!!!lol!

• smickerdoodle
    14 years ago

She turned out so cute! Have you found the perfect spot for her yet? How is that wonderful studio coming?

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Oh for Heaven's sake!!!!!! That is just plain darlin'. All she needs is a pair of glasses, and she'd be Janey-bo's twin. Just precious, KLINGER - love every inch of her, just like her twin. Hey - I'm gonna start in early on y'all. Are y'all thinking about next year's pilgrimage yet? Please take the workshop too. Didn't see y'all enough last time.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Janie is too cute!!!!!!!!!! Love all of her!!!! Just awsome she is!!!! Where's her RED lipstick???!!!

• nicethyme
    14 years ago

BAH HAA HAA HA HAHHHHH!!!!!!! PERFECT!

• daisyme
    14 years ago

I was just slipping through in a couple of minutes but couldn't resist checking this thread. Oh, my gosh, Klinger. You got her! LOL Very very cute!

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

I love her. You did an awesome job on her and I am sure she will earn a place of honor in your new Heaven

• shrty411
    14 years ago

Oh, that sooooo cute!!

• nanatricia
    14 years ago

she is so cute!!!!!!!!

• klinger
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone I also think she's just a real cutie pie. She however is looking a bit LONELY, I think I'll have to make her a companion of some sort. Hmmmm, I won't have a chance to do another carve for a couple of weeks, darn. but it'll give me a chance to figure out who to make for her bff, lol.
    Cindy

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Yeah, KLINGER - she needs her side kick - you know that friend of hers that arranges the trip to PV every year? The expression on Janie-Bo's face is because her side kick tells her that they are going again in 2010.

• emtnest
    14 years ago

I think you need 3! One for each of you...Slow,Klinger, Calamity....3BFF So very cute!!!

• squirrellycanadian
    14 years ago

Holy Cow! o: She turned out awesome! Can't wait to see who you do next.....the hubby maybe....then they need pets....hmmmm you could do carricatures of family and friends!! I soooo love her, wish I had time to try it.

• Mermaid
    14 years ago

Wowzer Klinger, you did Janey Bo proud!! Awesome, she is adorable. Yep, you gotta add the rest of the gang, while you're at it, carve a couple palm trees, small table, with some cool drinks on it. ROFL!!!!!

what do you use to carve your concrete?? Great job

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

Oh, You All have such amazing ideas!!! I started calling Klinger:Cindy LooHoo, and she has started calling me Janey BoBaney!!ha!

• klinger
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I'm enjoying all your great ideas for poor lonely Janie's new companion. Mermaid, I just use a wood chisel and I got some picks you use for removing nuts from their shells, they work great.Nothing special for tools. I could see a nice red headed friend hangin with Janie, hmmm.
    cindy

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Wooooooooohooooooo - she's on a role now. I can usually figure out the acronyms, but pray tell - what is BFF? - can't figure out what the second f is for. What great ideas y'all all have on where to take this idea. Wish I had time to try it too - looks like such fun. Oh, KLINGER - I don't want to go back to search - do you put anything inside the garbage can for reinforcement for the concrete?

• klinger
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Morning Betty, no I don't put anything in the concrete. Just three parts masonary sand to one part portland. Bff stands for" best friend forever ". Paris Hilton I think started that phrase, now I think she's a real flake, but Janie and I have used it now and again in a joking way. I think cement Janie's need a bff.

Cindy

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH