Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first Stained Glass Panel

Posted by craftercheryl (My Page) on
Fri, May 23, 08 at 23:20

Went through a class to learn the fundementals of foiling and soldering. Very interesting. My final project is a 11 x 17 panel.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/CrafterCheryl/FinishedStainGlassPanel2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first Stained Glass Panel

Great job. What a great project to learn how to do all the soldering & foiling.

o

wow nice soldering! Itook a clss for the same reason - isn't fun to melt metal

o

Good Job!! My first soldering sure wasn't near as neat as yours!!!lol! And the zinc frame looks good too! I have done stained glass for about 7yrs now and I have so many "projects" I wanna doo...someday...if I can pry myself away from mosaics. So What do you plan on making next??? Do tell! I'm inspired already!!!

o

Wow, that is wonderful project. Some day I would love to try stained glass but worried I would burn the house down..

very nice, and I saw some of your other mosaic projects. Good job. Keep them coming

o

Very pretty panel! This is your first soldering? It looks so clean and neat...great job!

o

That is very pretty. I just imagine myself using solder...and heat.

Be Safe, Rach

o

Great job.

o

Oh, I remember your work - took a peek into your album. Your work is neat as can be. Good job.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here