Posted by bevinpa (My Page) on
Thu, May 22, 08 at 21:49

This is a fountain I did this winter hope I can get the pic to post

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z149/bevinpa/waterfountain.jpg

oh boy didn't work sorry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fountain I did

Oh, that's the cutest fountain I've ever seen!
Hope you don't mind if I post it here:

o

WOW!!! Do give us some details!!! This is a real "Fishing for Compliments" Art Work!!! LOL!

o

Really beautiful. Is the fountain a bubbler in the bottom?

o

WOW Double WOW!! That is the coolest fountain I have ever seen!! Please tell us more, details PLEASE...

And I think I see seashells down in the water???

Really neat. I would love to make one like that.

o

very nice Bev (good to see ya back too) i didn't know you also did stained glass. thats really pretty

o

Well I have a Koi pond so I wanted a fountain that had the same theme. Where I go to stained glass class I told the teacher's husband what I wanted. So he came up with this cement base and we used copper pipe for the frame, he also drilled small holes across the top so the water can drip down over the panel. This was all guess work on our part and the only thing that should have been different was the base should have been deeper. I have to fill it all the way to the top to cover the pump. I just laid seashells in the water. It was really fun to do but don't know if I would do another one lol. Of course my three kids hinted around so who knows LOL Thanks so much for the nice comments.

o

Wow! I love your fountain. What a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Great job on the Koi.

o

That is simply beautiful!

Be Safe, Rach

o

Beautiful job,great work you did on it.

o

What a fun fountain! It was fun reading the other comments, as everyone loves it as much as I do! That fish is just the cutest thing!

o

I've been wanting to do a fountain one of these days...good job!

o

Pretty danged good guess work. How nice to have such a colorful fountain/water feature for inside. Good job on mosaicing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here