Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ktulip11

Breaking plates is therapy....:))))

ktulip11
15 years ago

Would anybody agree that the greatest therapy is that of breaking plates and glass over and over again...ecspecially when headed to divorce court as I am...

Comments (14)

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

I won't disagree...and if you could have a pic of your ex's face on the plate while you hammer away, well..now we're talking some serious therapy, LOL!

• silvamae
    15 years ago

There are many ways to break a plate . . . with a hammer, using nippers, put it between two sheets of cardboard and run over it with the car, or stand on a tall ladder and drop it onto the sidewalk. Bwa ha ha ha. Yes, I would agree with you.

• ktulip11
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Breaking it over my ex's head would probably be the best...

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Oh, I do love breaking plates. It's just the FUN of it for me, because it is something you were never expected or allowed to do growing up. My record for breaking plates (all at one time) is 16 when I opened the back of the car on a hill and they all fell out. That saved me some work. Good thing I'd bought them to break and they weren't Grandma's good china.

• carolann_z8
    15 years ago

Who knows...maybe mosaics were invented by a woman on the day of her divorce.

Running over the plates with your hubbies golf cart, motorcycle or riding lawn mower might even be more fun. (evil grin)

• pjtexgirl
    15 years ago

Carol you fiend!Muhahahahaha!

Divorce sucks! Breaking plates is a healthy way to vent frustration that doesn't get you in trouble.(Unless you do actually break it over his head that is!LOL!)PJ

• ktulip11
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It was an accident...his head got in the way of my hammer....

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

One of my favorite lines from 'Chicago':
    "And then he ran into my knife... he ran into my knife ten times."
    LOL!!!

• ktulip11
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Went to court today...there are not enough plates in the world to subdue me at the moment...I lost...but, life goes on...

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

((((((hugs)))))) So sorry you had a bad day at court, that really sucks. Hang in there, Karma has a way of making it all come out even.

• ktulip11
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks cindiloo...i need all the hugs i can get...I have an 18 year old daughter who has been mentally ill since 16. My ex is president of a company and makes over a million a year. He convinced the judge I am lying, and the judge berated me like I was a dog...

Woman should rule the world...off to throw plates at wall...

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

Here's a card for for you!
    {{!gwi}}

• ktulip11
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I love it...your too sweet cindiloo, you made me laugh

• shellybelly26
    15 years ago

I agree that breaking things is great therapy and a whole lot cheaper than a therapist. what was that movie where the lady broke all her figurines one day and then a lil while later proceeded to stick em to the wall. I cant remember the name but I remember thinking at the time I wanted to do that I was probably about 10-12 at the time. I thought it was the neatest thing ever and I was so mad my mom wouldnt let me break all my stuff LOL

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone