Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carolann_z8

Photos of the Mosaic Party May 24, 2008

carolann_z8
15 years ago

Here are pictures of the mosaic party. It was so nice to get together and finally meet some of you.

Here is a link that might be useful: MOSAIC SLIDESHOW

Comments (21)

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

COOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ! ! ! ! !
    Glad you Gals had F U N ! !!!!!
    & Thanks for sharing the Show with us L@@KERS ! ! !
    I'm gonna jump in there
    one............. day realllllllllyyyyy soon !!!!!!
    Everyone's work is just GRRRRRRRRREAT !!!!!
    Thanks for the slide show....
    & GRRRRRREAT IDEAS ! ! !
    God Bless !
    Susiesunshine

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

What a WONDERFUL slideshow!! Nice music, just made me feel like I was there!!! Oh How I Wanted to be There!!!! So That's why it's been so quiet here!!! Lol!! Now we get grouted pics soon I hope!! Lovely plants too!!! I can hardly wait to hear everybodies most memorable moment there!!! Again, way to go on the slideshow...Spectacular!!!

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, it was fun. I guess I'm the only one not in the picture cause I'm taking them. LOL

Tomorrow I grout my chair.

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

Cool slideshow! Looks like you all had a LOT of fun!! Looking forward to seeing the grouted pics!

• crackpotannie
    15 years ago

Loved the show,how cool.Loved looking at you all having fun.Sure wish I could have made it.Loved seeing the projects thanks for sharing with us.

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Carol!! That is great!! Looks like you all had so much fun!!! Yes, I want to see ala of the grouted projects!!! Carol..that was a great slideshow, i had fun just watching you all enjoying yourselves!!!

• wishdish
    15 years ago

I'm so glad I went to the party on Saturday. Thanks for hosting us Carolann. I finished my stepping stone and will attempt to post photos. Bear with me, I'm not sure I'm going to get it right.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

I always get jealous when I know some of you are meeting and playing and learning together! I haven't been able to open the slide show yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing you all again. SOMEDAY I'm going to fly down and BE there! There's nothing happening July 4th week around San Antonio is there? Hint, hint....

• fiddlekate
    15 years ago

Loved seeing the pictures!
    What a great time you obviously had!!!
    Love your finished, blue stepping stone wishdish!

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

wonderful pics - looks like a fabulous time and what a nice locale (by the pool) so nice to see the very busy Slowmedown looking so good there too! Carolann, it truely looks like this party was a big success! congrats

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Thanks for the pics. Looks like great fun!!Gosh Slowmedown, Shea looks just like you!! (Pretty)

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Amen Shrty! And LOVE your grouted stepping stone Wishdish!!! Gorgeous!!!!

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Hey, girlie - what a nice slideshow. It was truly a delight to meet/greet w/so much talent. Thanks again for providing us a serene venue for it. I LOVED your gardens.

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, I really enjoyed it.

I finally finished my chair.

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Good job! Don't forget to seal the grout!!!

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, I just sealed it.

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Turned out beautifuly! You did a great job, and you utilized the plate rim perfectly. Got your tile cutter in yesterday's mail, and Carol finally found the plate - stuffed in her bucket of trash - said she'll mail it to you.

• shellybelly26
    15 years ago

I have missed alot havent i? Looks like you ladies have been havin so much fun without me. While I was looking at those pics it really made me wanna get back to work and I know if I dont get something done soon I will be to big and fat to do anything my belly is already hindering me in alot of ways LOL.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

I tried before and after my 'puter breakdown to open that slideshow and don't know what I need to do to view it once I'm at the site, Carolann. Can you help? Do I need to sign in in some way?

• meadel
    15 years ago

Oh, It looks like so much fun! I wish I were closer or had a jet to come and visit!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Daisyme: Check your flash player

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Betty. I'm about to start a big project. I think I'll buy one of those plate cutters you showed me.

Daisyme, meadel is right. It probably is your Adobe Reader. I had to update mine to make slideshows work.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz