Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loribee2

Too many projects, too little time!

loribee2
12 years ago

While I was waiting for my sea serpent to dry, I started a sunflower which is still only in the diamond lath stage. I haven't worked on either because I realized I didn't have anywhere in my yard to put Mr. Sea when he's done. So I stopped and spent the last two weekends landscaping my side yard (no joke), as I've always planned to cover the weedy grass and make a bird/art garden out of it.

In the process of asking the lovely folks on the California Gardening forum what plants to select for the area, I mentioned I do mosaic and plan to make a bird bath for the space. Now two people there have said they can't wait to see my bird bath. (Um...I haven't even started it yet). Now, I want to make the bird bath first, then move back to Mr. Sea before finally, maybe, getting back to my sunflower. Oh, and of course, there was the concrete mushroom I was working on before I started Mr. Sea. If I'm able to finish all those before winter, I'm wondering how many other projects I will have piled up in the interim!

How many projects do you all have going on at once? Or am I the only one with my hands in five buckets, and the rest of you are diligent to finish one thing before you start another?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus