Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loribee2

Too many projects, too little time!

loribee2
12 years ago

While I was waiting for my sea serpent to dry, I started a sunflower which is still only in the diamond lath stage. I haven't worked on either because I realized I didn't have anywhere in my yard to put Mr. Sea when he's done. So I stopped and spent the last two weekends landscaping my side yard (no joke), as I've always planned to cover the weedy grass and make a bird/art garden out of it.

In the process of asking the lovely folks on the California Gardening forum what plants to select for the area, I mentioned I do mosaic and plan to make a bird bath for the space. Now two people there have said they can't wait to see my bird bath. (Um...I haven't even started it yet). Now, I want to make the bird bath first, then move back to Mr. Sea before finally, maybe, getting back to my sunflower. Oh, and of course, there was the concrete mushroom I was working on before I started Mr. Sea. If I'm able to finish all those before winter, I'm wondering how many other projects I will have piled up in the interim!

How many projects do you all have going on at once? Or am I the only one with my hands in five buckets, and the rest of you are diligent to finish one thing before you start another?

Comments (5)