Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Following several great projects

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Sat, May 11, 13 at 16:13

I have really enjoyed the ballet slipper piece by Linda Biggers, which she blogged here

Here is a link that might be useful: Linda Biggers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Following several great projects

another big one is Pat Mitchel's 10 ' guitar which is still underway

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosaicwench

This post was edited by nicethyme on Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 8:05

o

and then there is this one.

I am one of the 55 artists doing a portion (2 leaves on Flower 2)

Pam set up a pinterest board to show everyone the colors to work in and its to be all glass with ball chain and mirror allowed.

So I decided to add a snail and a chameleon

Unfurled - leaf patterns for 2nd flower

I made my snail last night

Ciel Gallery/Lin Schorr-Mixed Media Mosaics/Mosaic Artists collaborative mural ‘UNFURLED’

Here is a link that might be useful: ollaborative mural destined this summer for Charlotte, NC Led by: Pamela Goode of Ciel Gallery Mural Design: Lin Schorr

o

Pat has finished that incredible 10' guitar

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mosaicwench/8832482898/

o

my 1st leaf is done

one of my contributions to the Unfurled mural

o

I finished my big leaf last night

Unfurled

o

NT - what great leaves. Love your addition of "life" on your leaves. These w/fit in anywhere.

o

thanks Slow! the petals going on these things are mindblowing, there's one for the 3rd flower that has a face on it

o

I absolutely LOVE this :) I'm reading more and more about this mesh process......does it not show through glass when you're done??

o

Phoenix, it will show through transparent glass so to combat that I have attached any transparent pieces with thinset.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here