Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome sign

Posted by shrty411 (shrty411@hotmail.com) on
Fri, May 22, 09 at 14:57

I made this for the entrance door from my garage. No weather worries :-)

sign

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome sign

Adorable!!! Love the pond theme!!!!

o

I love it and it must be nice to do something for inside. Beautiful job....you should be proud..I think I know those ladybugs. Frick and Frack?

o

Thanks Jane and Flag..Yep those are your ladybugs...thanks. I didn't know they had names LOL

o

Good job on your welcome sign. Of course The ladybugs are my favorite.

Kat

o

Oh, how pretty is THAT?! Your letters are just perfect, and the little 3-D frog piece is a very nice addition. The whole thing is such a happy scene.

o

What a beutiful sign!!! I love all the ladybugs and butterflys etc....Very pretty to greet yur guests

o

What a wonderfully welcoming sign! I too love the pond theme, having had them and recognizing the creatures that always find there way there. Well done!

I've been looking all over for dragonflys! Can you tell me where you found them?

o

Daisyme I got those dragonflies from cindiloo. I think they were shower hooks in a former life. maybe she'll remember.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Now I just have to hang it

o

Well I just love the theme there to. I never thought of shower hooks, but there are a lot of cool ones . Very nice
Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here