Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hummingbird pot

Posted by ba1je (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 08 at 12:46

Photobucket Photobucket this is a project i started last year-got it out to finally finish it i hope......barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hummingbird pot

Oh Balje, You just amaze me with how beautiful you make these!!!!

o

I'm really loving this pot! Hope you get it finished so I can see it all done.

Be Safe, Rach

o

Beautiful,I love the shape of the pot too,never seen one quite like it and your hummingbird is perfect.

o

I just love it. You always pick the best color combinations.
I can't wait to see it finished.

o

That is the prettiest thing! I'll be watching to see furthur posts on it. Lovely work! The birds, the flowers! Special!

o

There you go again. Just LOOK at those hummer's wings. Best I can make out they are little rectangles w/points. You are a piece of work yourself, to be able to work in such detail. BEAUTIFUL.

o

ok I need to come shadow you for a week or two. how do you cut so well I cant cuta straight peice to save my darn life I have tried and tried and it just never works out right.

o

OK, now everyone gets to know what I don't know...lol. What are you using to attach the pieces to the pot?

o

This is beautiful! What color are you going to grout it? And where did you find such an interesting pot?

Becky

o

How's it comin'?? It's just gorgeous!!!

o

Wow! Did you make the pot as well?
Can't wait to see the finished piece!

o

GE11 for adhesive. there was this place in tampa sold pots imported from vietnam---much thicker than regular terracota pots. i bought a bunch in all different shapes and sizes. good thing - they went out of business last year...barb

o

Photobucket Photobucket almost done with background. slow because i always have other projects i'm doing at the same time...barb

o

Lookin' really good BA. I sooooo like the shape of this pot, and that it has such interesting feet. What else you working on? Mosaics????? Pictures please.

o

I just love this Balje, love the beads up top...nice border!!! So gorgeous...as usual!!!

o

So glad you posted again! Coming along beautifully!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here