Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm grouting my window!!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 08 at 12:28

I just couldn't wait to see how it was looking!!! I was disappointed that it will take 2-4wks to get the window installers to put this window in the front door, Nanaimo is Booming with building right now! So the guy said he will look into someone coming out to my house (on their own time) and doing it, so it might be sooner!! Anyhoo, I couldn't stand it, I needed a grout fix and as you can see...I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Grouting 1/2 done

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm grouting my window!!!!

OHHHHH JANEYBO! its is magnificent! ooooo I'm breathless, its soooooooo beautiful!

o

STUNNING!!!

o
Window grouted

Yippeee!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Grouted

o

Jane,

That is SOOOOOOOOO Fantasimo!!! Beautiful !! Stunning!!! and on and on.. Did I say I LOVE THIS!!!!

You could sell these for $boohoodles or more.. Wow. That is just incredible. You are a true artist. You shuold be soooooo proud. If this is in your front door, you are going to have people pounding yur doorstop for info..

o

Oh, how beautiful this is.
I am speechless.
Bianchi

o

Wow Jane. Every project you do is my favorite you have ever made. You did it again! Fantastic! Wait til DH sees it - he will be so proud of you!

o

Beautiful, and it will look awesome installed in the door!

o

You must be just bursting with pride at how absolutly beautiful this is!! And you should be!! This is beyond words amazing!!!

o

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

Jane, You are just amazing !
That is the prettiest darn window/door that I ever did see!

o

OMG! That is just AMAZING!!!

Be Safe, Rach

o

Wow, jane that is so awesome!!!!!

o

spectacular Babe!

o

I was saying "wow!" before it ever finished loading, and wasn't grouted!

Wow!

o

Beautiful Janie,know your're really proud of this one as you should be.It is really beautiful,such talent ahhhhhhhhh!

o

Jane....that is just gorgeous!!! I havent been over to this site in so long!

Nice had commented how awesome this window was and I had to come see it!!!

You rock!

o

Wow - Janie - This is amazing! Just beautiful. Like Chickee, I haven't been back here in a long time - just don't have time to keep up with more than 1 forum. But NT posted this, and I just had to pop in to add my congratulations on such a beautiful piece!!

o

Thanks Everyone!! Like I said, I'm disappointed about waiting to get this installed, but I will be happy to see it finally in place!!!

o

Very nice work. You're very talented.

o

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

o

Cannot add to what everyone else has said about this piece except that I love it!

o

It's BEAUTIFUL, Jane!

o

Oh my gosh! Is that your own design? What talent! That is absolutely beautiful! Stunning! Wonderful! I can hardly wait to see it installed!

o

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous-- and what a tranquil scene you've portrayed! I wish I had just a smidge of your talent!

o

that is just too beautiful for words. can't wait to see it finished...barb

o

I don't have words to describe this work of art. Girlie, if you ever get discovered by the right person, you have a business ahead of you. This is professional work!!!!! Get out there and market it!!!

o

Janey, what an outstanding window! Beautiful work! I love your creativity.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here