Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

I'm grouting my window!!!!

Calamity_J
15 years ago

I just couldn't wait to see how it was looking!!! I was disappointed that it will take 2-4wks to get the window installers to put this window in the front door, Nanaimo is Booming with building right now! So the guy said he will look into someone coming out to my house (on their own time) and doing it, so it might be sooner!! Anyhoo, I couldn't stand it, I needed a grout fix and as you can see...I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

Comments (27)

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

OHHHHH JANEYBO! its is magnificent! ooooo I'm breathless, its soooooooo beautiful!

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

STUNNING!!!

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yippeee!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Jane,

That is SOOOOOOOOO Fantasimo!!! Beautiful !! Stunning!!! and on and on.. Did I say I LOVE THIS!!!!

You could sell these for $boohoodles or more.. Wow. That is just incredible. You are a true artist. You shuold be soooooo proud. If this is in your front door, you are going to have people pounding yur doorstop for info..

• bianchi2
    15 years ago

Oh, how beautiful this is.
    I am speechless.
    Bianchi

• cacbeary
    15 years ago

Wow Jane. Every project you do is my favorite you have ever made. You did it again! Fantastic! Wait til DH sees it - he will be so proud of you!

• PantherFL
    15 years ago

Beautiful, and it will look awesome installed in the door!

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

You must be just bursting with pride at how absolutly beautiful this is!! And you should be!! This is beyond words amazing!!!

• nanatricia
    15 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• meadel
    15 years ago

Jane, You are just amazing !
    That is the prettiest darn window/door that I ever did see!

• chickencollecter
    15 years ago

OMG! That is just AMAZING!!!

Be Safe, Rach

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Wow, jane that is so awesome!!!!!

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

spectacular Babe!

• ladyronnie
    15 years ago

I was saying "wow!" before it ever finished loading, and wasn't grouted!

Wow!

• crackpotannie
    15 years ago

Beautiful Janie,know your're really proud of this one as you should be.It is really beautiful,such talent ahhhhhhhhh!

• chickeemama
    15 years ago

Jane....that is just gorgeous!!! I havent been over to this site in so long!

Nice had commented how awesome this window was and I had to come see it!!!

You rock!

• lyndalu
    15 years ago

Wow - Janie - This is amazing! Just beautiful. Like Chickee, I haven't been back here in a long time - just don't have time to keep up with more than 1 forum. But NT posted this, and I just had to pop in to add my congratulations on such a beautiful piece!!

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Everyone!! Like I said, I'm disappointed about waiting to get this installed, but I will be happy to see it finally in place!!!

• carolann_z8
    15 years ago

Very nice work. You're very talented.

• yell_rose
    15 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

• hrsg
    15 years ago

Cannot add to what everyone else has said about this piece except that I love it!

• fiddlekate
    15 years ago

It's BEAUTIFUL, Jane!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Oh my gosh! Is that your own design? What talent! That is absolutely beautiful! Stunning! Wonderful! I can hardly wait to see it installed!

• gcpommom
    15 years ago

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous-- and what a tranquil scene you've portrayed! I wish I had just a smidge of your talent!

• ba1je
    15 years ago

that is just too beautiful for words. can't wait to see it finished...barb

• texaswild
    15 years ago

I don't have words to describe this work of art. Girlie, if you ever get discovered by the right person, you have a business ahead of you. This is professional work!!!!! Get out there and market it!!!

• d3bbi
    15 years ago

Janey, what an outstanding window! Beautiful work! I love your creativity.

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County