Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A nudge for Lazy Lori

Posted by meadel (My Page) on
Fri, May 30, 08 at 11:29

Inspired by our own MMQCHDYGG on a topic about getting work done, I made this for myself to get my butt in gear and "git 'r done"
Git R Done
It's done on a old draw side, decoupaged with graphics, painted and I used my 2nd glue film sheet to glue the clear glass down. I used my scraps to do the sides.
The bottom says " so you can play"
MMQC: I did put your initials in the watering can as it was done in your honor!
It really only took a short time and yes this one too was so easy it could have been made by a caveman/cavewoman.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A nudge for Lazy Lori

Sorry, I should have made this pic smaller. ( also it was on a drawer side..not draw side..dang, where is the edit feature here!!)

o
Duh..

I really should NOT do anything when I'm tired.. Jeez what a dope. I thought I could edit that.. oh well

Here is a link that might be useful: Here we go again.. stoopid sign

o

LOL! I love that sign! It's just what I need! :)

Be Safe, Rach

o

You already know that I love this Lori! I'm so glad to see a bigger picture... did you do multi color grout?

o

Thanks.. I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday!

Yes, I did use multicolored grout, just mixed a batch ( always too much) of white and used a few drops of TintsAll on a plate. ( I do have bigger pics on my Flickr site. I just didn't want to kill the people on dial up)
I had to laugh because I kept adding more posts and thought that I was becoming a party of one! lol)
Thanks for coming to my party! : )

Here is a link that might be useful: flickr shots

o

So clever, and your work is sooooooo unique. How w/you use this piece? Didja put a hanger on the back? It's really a neat piece of work.

o

Very cute are these pic under glass?

o

Thanks for the up close pics on flickr...now I can see how you did it...it's just a great piece!

o

Gee, Lori, I still wish you were a neighbor of mine. I need a nudge sometimes and you'd be just the one to give it. I love that piece. It's special, it's colorful, it's fun and it's inspirational! So fun!

o

Thanks All : ) It was just fun to do. And every time I look at it. I clean up a little! Though with my teenage boy/man it's a losing battle around here.

Slow: I did put a hanger on the back and it's hanging up in my craft room.
Annie, yes just printed paper under the glass. I am a long time "decoupager"
Awe, Daisy you are so nice! That would be fun if we were closer!
I really do need a kick in the pants to get moving. (feel free to nudge back!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here