Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
South Austin Music sign, revisited

Posted by silvamae (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 12 at 11:23

The owner of South Austin Music store just texted me and said that a Texas Tourism film crew just filmed his store inside and out, and the mosaic sign was everyone's favorite focal point. So at some point in the future, his sign might be part of a feature on local sights to see in Austin, Texas! Click below on link to my blog to see the sign installed.

Here is a link that might be useful: Silva's blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: South Austin Music sign, revisited

Well, I'm not surprised in the least. That is an amazing piece of artwork. I'm just thrilled you're getting the recognition you deserve! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing it on the Travel Channel someday so I can scream, "I know her!" LOL

o

Yay!!! for you!!

o

WOW!!! That is so cool! Imagine how many people are gonna see your artwork! VERY cool!!!

o

How awesome! I don't think I commented on the sign but I read the blog posts. It is magnificant!

o

That is really, really cool!! And we can say "we knew you when......"

Seriously you may become very famous!!!

o

How awesome is that !!!! Don't be surprised if your name leaks out and you start getting orders ! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here