Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Army Son

Posted by kittyjhg (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 08 at 1:02

Hi, ya'll. Know this has nothing to do with SG& M, but we traveled to Ft. Sill,OK last week to see our 18 year old son (and only child) graduate from boot camp. SO PROUD! Just wanted to share.
Jeanette from Mississippi

Here is a link that might be useful: My Army Son

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Army Son

PROUD MOMMA!!!

o

God bless him. Handsome son you have there. I'm proud of him too. Please thank him for his service to our country.

o

You have every reason to be proud of him, and we do too.
Bianchi

o

Dittos on all that!

o

What a handsome son. God bless him and keep him safe.

o

Congratulations to your son and to your family.I know you are all proud.Amen to God bless him and keep him safe.

o

You have every right to be proud of such a fine brave man.
Thank him for his service and thank you for raising such a good kid!

o

I read this forum almost daily, but rarely post. But to this I have got to say both "CONGRAGULATIONS", and "THANK YOU", to your son, and you and your husband. May God be with you all.

o

Congratulations to you all, Kitty. :) And thanks to you... and to your son also.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here