Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Garden Pics

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 11 at 0:28

So happy to have this Open Garden thing over with!WHEW! Now I am gonna P.L.A.Y.!!! Tomorrow, I am off to buy a cement mixer(2nd hand)! WhooHoo!(A reward for all the hard work I've been doing!lol!) I thought you all might wanna see some of the garden pcs, and the seahorse by the pond...Was a fun day!

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Garden Pics

Jane your garden is amazing! you need to give us some close ups of that seahorse!!!

o

Beautiful tour, girlie. I first viewed as a slideshow, than looked at each image, clicking on the image for closer looks. Fabulous gardens. Looks like you had a successful party - beautiful table full of goodies to offer. W/be anxiously awaiting your next big project.

o

WHOOHOO! Got my cement mixer, it is in really good shape, practically like brand new! They put about 40 hrs on it. Am sooo bagged today, didn't realize how hard I worked/anxious nerves for the garden tour, now I am on the lookout for some ridgid foam insulation, will be checking the Restore for some very soon, maybe tomorrow morning(am working tonight 9pm-9am)cuz I'll be in town.

o

Wow, Jane, It's so wonderful to see all your pieces in a slide show like that. I don't even know where to start! The seahorse is lovely along the pond there. I love the flower panel on the wall, and...well....everything! Wish I lived nearby so I could see it in person, but thanks for the next best thing! So many ideas floating around that yard!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here