Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Pig Parade!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 30, 08 at 21:14

Figured I'd show some pigs I've made...and loved LOL! Just had that song in my head, and a bit-o-eye candy!Lets have a Pig Parade!!!!

My Pics

Free Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Pig Parade!!!

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

Love the pig parade. My fav is the pink one. I think it's her eyes.

By the way - you have me waiting on Yoda. Whatever happened to him anyway?

o

Iny mey miney mo.... I love them all! How cute are they? PJ

o

2 cute 4 words!

o

OH MY, CALAM: I didnt' remember you making that many. I LOVE them all, but the one w/flowers on her head is my fav.

o

They are precious.I haven't seen all of them either.each one is so different.Beautiful little piggies.

o

Hey Cac: I have done Nuthin' lately, this is as far as I've come with Yoda, I'm off to hang out with my buddy CozyCat today, and will probably get all inspired to get back at it!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Yoda WIP

o

So much fun!! Don't know which one I like best. They are all so adorable. And I like Mr. Duckie!!!

I'm dying to find out what Yoda is going to look like too!! Keep them coming

o

Isn't it great how we all love a different one! The first one is my favorite! I love the duck too lurking there in the back ground. Those are all adorable and I've just GOT to try my hand at one!

o

Love them! ( which one is going to "market" which one "stays home" who will have "roast beef" and who will have "none"... but I really want to know ,which little piggy goes "wee wee wee all the way home" !!!)

How do you do it? So many pigs, so little time?

o

What a bunch of cute little porkers! Great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here