Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm a Queen

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 19, 10 at 15:04

Finally grouted this puppy. It's been on my worktable for weeks, but b/f I could get it grouted, spring happened in East TX, so I hit the gardens full force. I never saved energy for anything else. Rainy day today, so perfect time for grouting. This wall art now hangs above a mirror in my family room. When I look in the mirror, of COURSE I see a queen - of My Queendom, that is.
Wall Hanging

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm a Queen

What a cool idea! You are Queen of your mosaic domain! I went and looked at the bathroom; oh my gosh, you have really done a lot since I saw it last. Wow!

o

You sure are a queen!
I love the crown too!

o

Looks great! What is the substrate? I just scored a bag of white mortar and a 3ftx3ft cement board(for $1)!!! I still can't believe that in a moment of madness(thought I was moving), tossed my throne and all it's glory(crown)...may have to make a new one!

Here is a link that might be useful: Crown

o

Girl looks real good!! You sound like me very little mosaic during spring .My health is bad I have to take advange of it.

o

Thanks, y'all. CALAM - substrate is plywood. I LOVE your crown, and don't remember seeing it b/f. OH NO, DON'T TELL ME - you tossed out that huge throne - Girlie - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. I so wanted to see Richard sitting on it, and you on your knees at his feet. RATS - you gonna make another one?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here