Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
itsmechickadee

Projects finally done

ItsmeChickadee
11 years ago

Hi,

I haven't posted much, but thought I'd put some of my new pieces up for you all to see. I'm not in love with the Van Gogh inspired hand, but I did it, and it's done!

Chickadee

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosaics

Comments (10)

• ernie85017, zn 9, phx
    11 years ago

I really like the hand!

• Calamity_J
    11 years ago

That hand is awesome!!! Good job!

• wackyweeder
    11 years ago

that hand is fabulous!

• nanatricia
    11 years ago

Yes love that hand!!!

• texaswild
    11 years ago

Love all your work, and especially the hand. If you're not happy w/it, I'll send you me mailing address. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• ernie85017, zn 9, phx
    11 years ago

I guess it's pretty clear that your hand is much better than you thought!
    We are our own worst critics.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    11 years ago

I think all your work is spectacular!! You have a lot of talent, that is for sure!!

• Calamity_J
    11 years ago

I gotta hand it to you, that hand ain't no hand me down, more like a hand up > inspiration!!! I just can't put a finger on why I love it so much, but it sure sounds like a few people would grease your palm to have it! Yup, you really nailed it!

• chinatreasures
    11 years ago

All the projects are beautiful. I don't understand why you don't like the hand - it's gorgeous!!

• ItsmeChickadee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Calamity, you cracked me up - hands down! Thanks for all the nice things you all said. Still don't love the hand as much as I thought I would, but that's okay! I was really happy with the rainbow, so that kind of makes up for it, right? Keep posting your work people, you are all very inspiring!