Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Eggs

Posted by sereneseen (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 26, 09 at 12:48

Hi all,

It's been long time since I posted. I've kept up with viewing post and checking out all the creative energy occuring on the forum. This past year I have been incredibly busy with work and now I am temporarily up-to-date with work so I was finally able to play around again.

Had family over for Easter so I created a quick project for everyone to make using large papermache eggs. I primed them and family painted them the first day. The second day we glued on the glass then grouted Easter Sunday. We had a lot of fun and I was surprised that my dad really got into the project. The only thing I ever saw him paint has been house walls. Here is a link to the pics:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Eggs

What a wonderful idea you had. The whole family involved in making these lovely eggs.

o

Beautiful, SS. I bought two eggs also, but didn't have enough time to mosaic them for gifts b/f Easter. They're still sitting on my workshop table. Think maybe I'll just glue some twine or textured trim on them and spray paint them gold. Got enough other stuff to mosaic at this point. Yours look so pretty.

o

Your eggs are beautiful and what a great idea....I will have to file the idea for next year for the grandkids...thanks

o

Truly a great idea, I too, will try to keep this in mind for the grandkids next year!

o

I think my mom would like this activity. She worked her whole life in business and never made time for hobbies/arts/crafts. I own her business now and I can't wait to get home to my work shop. Next time I ever see her I will show her something fun like this. Thanks for showing us!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here