Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crazymosaics

A few questions... business, webiste, wedding!!

crazymosaics
15 years ago

Hello all,

Sorry for all the posts but I'm caught up enough to start posting a bunch of stuff.

I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask:

1. Does anyone make mosaics as a full time business? Or teach mosaics full time? I would like to eventually teach mosaics and work on mosaics more than as a hobby but not sure if it's a reasonable goal or not.

2. Website - Does anyone here have a webiste and how did you go about getting it started and what are some of the fees? I've never done my own website but once I get a few more items complete I would like to have my own website. If anyone has any tips or pointers that would be great.

3. There is the girl at work who is getting married in September and after seeing the duck that I mosaiced she decided she wanted to mosaic picture frames (a total of 200) for a total cost of $1 a frame. I told her, even if she painted each frame and put clear glass over, each frame would be more than $1. Any ideas on smething else she can mosaic within a reasonable budget? She's coming over on May 16th for a quick lesson in mosaicing.... should be interesting :)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County