Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
art show

Posted by susankaydavis (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 19, 09 at 11:45

Have you heard? The biggest ever, display of Mosaic Art in the United States will be on June 25, 26, and 27th? Over 100 artists will be displaying their work. The show is in called the Festival of Arts and it is in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Lake Oswego is about 10 miles southeast of Portland, Oregon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: art show

wow!...that's about a two hour drive south of me!
from my driveway, to cross the bridge, into Portland..takes just two hours..and 10 miles, would add about another hour..
...gotta have lunch in Portland...lol

it could turn out to be a camping weekend, at the lake.
wouldn't that be a riot?

o

I live in Silverdale, Washington. You must be a little bit south of me.

o

I'm a 5 minute drive, to the capital grounds, in Olympia.

Tumwater, to be exact...exit 101, on I-5....

I'm actually thinking about it, cuz I have a dear friend, who lives in Vancouver/Battleground...that'd only be about less than half hour, to get to the show.
it'd be fun to actually get to something that grand.

o

I wish I could make it but living right outside of Chicago, I think that would be to far of a drive.... :)

o

I'm with Crazymosaics...I would love to be there but Ann Arbor MI is a little too far for the weekend too. Take pics and post them so we can feel like we were there will ya? It would be so nice to see what is new out there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here