Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flower pot -WIP

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 15, 09 at 3:29

HI, I'm waiting for glass for my vanity project so I decided to start working on my pots for the deck. I have lots and pack them with beautiful flowers so decided the pots should be as pretty as their contents. This one is beach rocks, agates and china on the top. May throw in some glass gems....It's starting to warm up a bit> We hit 40 today. So that means break up is near. Hubby is gonna start putting the rails on the deck tomorrow I think.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosaic planter pot

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flower pot -WIP

40!!! And I'm complaining about 65 when I'm out pulling weeds and still cleaning flowerbeds. Gonna be a beautiful pot.

o

Hey we hit 70 today..almost unheard of for this time of year!!! It was a great day!! Finsihed the 1st pot..grouted it plum..I did a focal on three sides so no matter where I put them they have a beautiful focal.next one will be grouted green, then blue, yellow, rose etc...all with rock and china....I'm can't wait to get them done and flowers in them....

Here is a link that might be useful: beach rock and china pot

o

Oh, I LOVE that pot. That makes me want to mosaic pots now, dang it. Don't have those pretty rocks, though, so mine wouldn't be as pretty. That is some kind of wonderful woodwork on that deck, girlie. Y'all must be sooooooooooo proud of that. GEESH - your DH is talented, and FAST.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here