Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Bench-WIP

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 2, 09 at 0:58

This is a bench top. The bottom broke in shipping so I got it from a friend for nothing. I'm going to put it on 2 cinder blocks that I of course beautifi as well and set it near my garden so I can go sit and enjoy it. I will probably be done with it tonight and hoepfully grout tomorrow....Later, Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden bench-mosaic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Bench-WIP

OK - now I'm looking at your posting times. I GOT it - YOU NEVER SLEEP. LOVE it all. Great idea on the bench on blocks. You are something else, girlie.

o

Finished with the tiles on the bench last night ....will grout today.....and hunt for the blocks...supposed to snow today...so probably won't find them...

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden bench before grout

o

Grouted the bench today....It's needs a little more clean up and sealed but that's the easy part. I grouted brown since it will be outside....the blocks to sit it on may have to wait awhile....I dug through 3 ft or so of snow and can't find them, I know their there but...I'll just buy a couple, cause digging got me nowhere.. Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosiac-Finished garden bench

o

Oh, I LOVE that brown - WHAT A PERFECT COLOR GROUT!!! Really makes the mosaic stand out. Girl - you are a whirlwind!!! BEAUTIFUL!

o

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I love that bench ! I love those butterflys plates Real good work !

o

Cathy, do you ever take a little break girl??? Everything is so beautiful. I also love the furniture you did. Would love to visit your house everything seem so nice in there. By the way, did you get my email that said I received your agates last wee? They are perfect! They will look great on what I want to use them for. Thanks again and congradulations on all the work you do!

o

Thanks Charmo, Yes I did get ur e-mail. so glad they got there. Anxious to see where you use them...I gonna do some outdoor things (pots and such) use them wherever I can. They are so pretty in the sun

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here