Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Will be making 4 suncatchers to donate....

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 15, 14 at 22:26

I was asked to do a few artsy items for a special event coming to my home town...so decided that these suncatchers will be a warm up! This blue themed hummer is the first! I dont know why the pics from my phone keep going sideways...but hopefully I will get it sorted...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Will be making 4 suncatchers to donate....

Lovely!
Kathy

o

Very nice. Hummers are so pretty

o

Today I cut out #3...I sure am having fun...

o

Frustrating...sideways and wont let me upload any more pics..grrr

o

The 3rd one is my fav!!

o

The 3rd one is my fav!!

o

LOVE the elephant. You are soooooo fast w/this. Wish I could solder. You gotta come back to teach me. It's so nice to have you back creating.

o

It does feel good to be creating again...but I am going to haul out my camera and charge the battery, this sideways bit is too annoying! I have one last one to do.....oh and I have two people asking to buy stuff!!!(from facebook!)

o

They are going to get some wonderful suncatchers! Can't wait to see all 4 finished.

o

Looking GOOD !!!

o

They are adorable. I've been itching to get 'the lead out'
These are inspiring !

o

Lol Meadel...Get the lead out!!! ha! Sooo I sold the butterfly and the dinosaur for $60 each and gave away the hummer...so gotta make them all over again! ha! But it feels good to know people will buy them...if I ever got into mass production, I have an offer for a gal who will sell them on her recovery items website!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here