Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rosie's DONE!! Yee Hah!!!!!!!!!

Posted by bearbubbacowboy (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 6, 09 at 22:25

Finally I got them both Rosie and the garden hat grouted today. No grandkids here today so was good time to get it done.
Slow, right up until I grouted it was going to be grey, but for some reason jut before grouting I changed my mind and went charcoal. I'm glad I did. I'm really pleased with the charcoal.
The grandaughter says she looks like Cinderella's horse!!!! There's about 6 or 7 pics so be sure and see them all....The hat will be in seperate posting Later, Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosie finished

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rosie's DONE!! Yee Hah!!!!!!!!!

this is cute as a button. And your granddaughter is right! That horsey is fresh out of a fairy tail. I like your special touches, like the heart (lid?) on the rump and your wonderful selection of patterns! Excellent.

o

That is the prettiest little rocking horse I have ever seen! She is just fabulous!

o

Wow, you were super fast. It looks awesome and the charcoal was a great color choice. It's a real keeper,
Cindy

o

Yee Haaaw, inDEED. You can't beat charcoal, huh? For light tiles, it really works. You've done such a fabulous job on this saucy l'il horse. Puuuullllleeeese don't put her outside. It would be a shame to lose one teensy tile on this beauty. She appears to prance and admire herself - you've put life into her. Lovely job of mosaicing.

o

She's beautiful! You have a knack for placing the china, love all the stuff in there! Great job!

o

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. She has sure been fun! Just so one knows, she's not going outside!!!! but I'm already on the search for a plastic one that can...I'm determined to have a horse on my deck. I'm even thinking I want to fix a shelf on it and make it a table. Now I just need to find the plastic horse. Yard sales are coming soon.I'll find one for sure!!!!!!Cathy

o

CATHY! take a bow, cause that horse does ROCK!!!!! wow so beautiful! great job!

o

Wow, that is gorgeous!!! Love it Love it Love it!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here