Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This lady's got big ones!!!

Posted by gibsona (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 19:56

Well, at least one huge one! This is amazing! I wonder if that would really hold up here in North Texas. Check it out. . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toadranchlady/sets/72157605360581363/

Have a good one!
Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This lady's got big ones!!!

I love that thing, and the wip pics are awesome too.

o

Wow that is a big one!!! And it is awesome!!!!! Cathy

o

How inspiring!!! Love the way she did the tesserae AND the grouting in sctions like that! Hope my Throne chair goes that well!!!

o

Very nice!!!

o

That's the size FLAG and I are planning to make. Google Little and Lewis to see how they make a water feature that size. Unfortunately, here in TX, we can't have still water in vessels as theirs, b/c of mosquitos.

o

slow, you could drill drain holes and fill it with something else, like styrafoam pellets, secured together, sanded and painted, to look like water..me thinks.

and, coincidentally, I have a mess of pictures of little an' lewis's gardens, from a visit a few years ago, before they sold the property.
I'm a bit more than an hour from their former place, on Bainbridge Island, in the PNW.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here