Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Where is everybody ?

toomuchglass
12 years ago

I know I'm probably not posting this on the right side - but it's got me wondering ! This forum is beginning to have cob webs on it !! LOL

I'm hoping everyone out there has a million dollar idea they're working on :)

Comments (7)

• nanatricia
    12 years ago

I have been working on some crosses but i have been so down since my mom died and have had a lot to take care of.I am getting back on board but now its time to work in the yard.

• silvamae
    12 years ago

I'm here. I worked for so long on the big sign, that I am now having trouble getting started on something new. I managed to go buy some glue since I was totally out. Now I am floundering, thinking what to do? Another large wall hanging? A birdbath? A birdhouse. Something small - a picture frame? It's been ages since I did a flower pot. Today I planted tomatoes and red peppers. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will start another mosaic.

• becky_ia
    12 years ago

Just spent a week in Kentucky for the 2012 SAMA conference. ABSOLUTELY a wonderful week.

Can't wait to get started on projects with all the new ideas learned. Vendor market was great too and spent lots of $$$. Had to ship a box home!

becky

becky

• cathyscache
    12 years ago

I was wondering the exact same thing TOO! Where did they all go???!!! LOL!!! And where is SLOW?? So glad U posted this...was just what was on my befuddled head!!!

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Got pics of your SAMA trip??? ...like the stuff you got!heh heh! I've been down in PV Mexico with Slow and Klinger...ohhh what a joy to see us all together again!

• loribee2
    12 years ago

I am here but I've been a very bad friend. I've been juggling hobbies and, thanks to cold weather, I haven't been doing much mosaic through the winter at all. Though that's no excuse not to come by and see what you all are doing. I'm going to have to catch up on some of your projects. My sea serpent is getting closer and closer to being done. Can't wait until I can post some pictures.

And I'm also wondering where SLOW has been? I don't see her posting on the board recently, and like you, I find that troubling. Hope she is okay!

• texaswild
    12 years ago

Again - been out of sorts, but thank y'all very much for caring about my absence. Gonna try to work on things shortly - I'm gearing up.

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor