Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mosaic Addicts in Mexico!!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 6, 12 at 19:15

Ahhhh, mosaicing AND vitamin D!!! It just don't get any better!!!ha! Just a few pics to show the kinda fun to be had at the Haciendo Mosaico! Klinger and I are thinking of taking a course there next year...
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/calamity-j/Mexico 2012/

Here is a link that might be useful: Mexico Pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mosaic Addicts in Mexico!!!!

Yea!!! what fun!!

o

Here are some pictures Sam sent me. The taxi was waiting to take me to the airport when she took the two of me, and the one w/Cristobal, her cook and handyman w/finish the project. I just sent a flat rate care pkg to her yesterday w/gold for the bottom ball and a giant tassel to go on the bottom. That area w/be a fan to tie in w/the fans above. I sooooo wanted to do those fans, but time did not permit. The heart shape up top in metal is the hook on which the three hearts w/hang. That area w/be filled in w/irridescent white glass. W/post a picture when she sends it of the finished project. It was fun but taxing. Both CALAMITY and KLINGER contributed to this project.
PV Project

o

Ohhhh, Slow! Glad you posted these pics!!! I was so curious as to how you were going to finish this and LOVE seeing the Hanging Hearts!!! It just brings back the project Ideas I am inspired by from this visit! Like the wire cross, and I want a bench now too!!! I love the fern hair sooo much! Klinger texted me that she is gonna start on her Beach glass project soon!

o

Got these pictures today. She's waiting on the box I sent last Monday to put the gold mirror glass and a tassel on the ball at the bottom, as well as some beaded candle drapes I made for those bare white candles. She broke one of the small hearts that hangs from the large one, and w/have to wait until her next trip to Guadalajara to get another one like it. I haven't posted pictures in so long I forgot the codes at the end, so go to the last post to see the album. :(
(a href="http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/Slomedown/PV Pictures for 2012/">PV Project Almost Finished

o
RE: Mosaic Addicts in Mexico!!!! - and

Sorry they pics are so small - she sent them via power point and I had to have my friend Tracy change them to jpgs, and this is what I got.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here