Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sea Turtles!!!

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 18:31

Klinger and I beachcombed while we were in mexico, and I brought back tons of treasure!!! We decided to make a project of using htis stuff and trade. I found 4 marbles(not braggin' just sayin' ;-)heh heh!) and so Cindy's has thos babies on it. I bought the sea turtles as a reminder that one morning we descovered about 2 doz baby sea turtles on the beach, was very cool!!! I have leftovers too and plan to do a stained glass feature with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

the first one is Cindy's, and the second one is mine w/chihuahua guarding it! ;-)
I have sealed it with an outdoor sealer so it is good to go for outdoors. I did not grout it as I like it as is!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sea Turtles!!!

Cute! And a good way to remember a very special occasion.

o

I love to beach comb, and you guys found some beautiful items.

o

Calamity, those are adorable! I love the idea that you can literally mosaic with anything!

o

Thanks! Cindy is going to do an art pc too with her stash, so I will make sure she posts some pics!!!

o

This lady has an eye like an eagle. Don't EVER follow her on a beachcomb!!! I had seen this via email and LOVE it. Anxious to see KLINGER's.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here