Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robert Dancik inspired Necklace

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 14, 14 at 17:48

Made of faux bone, copper wire, purchased glass and copper beads. Tiny chain is from hardware from a vintage purse. The rest - jump rings, large and small and clasp are made from iron (rebar) wire - very tough stuff.
jewelry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robert Dancik inspired Necklace - uh oh

I meant to post this on the conversation side. I haven't posted in so long, it was confusing - the new changes in uploading pictures. Soooooorrrrry.

o
RE: Robert Dancik inspired Necklace

Glad you posted it here because I don't check out the conversation side. This is so pretty Betty!

o

That's so cool. If you had posted on the Conversations side, I probably wouldn't have seen it. I've posted several things on there over the last year or two and no one saw, so I don't think to check there anymore.

o

Yeah, but won't I get in trouble posting non-mosaics here? I post on Flickr, but don't know how many of y'all check there. Thanks for your comments.

o

I would certainly hope not...I would leave here if someone had a problem with this!

o

Girlie...You GOTTA post WHATEVER your making here! Inquiring minds wanna know!!!
This is super! You are super multi talented!!

o

Girlie...You GOTTA post WHATEVER your making here! Inquiring minds wanna know!!!
This is super! You are super multi talented!!

o

My goodness.....your talents are unending! I LOVE those necklaces! Bet they are amazing on. And as for me, you can post anything! I love seeing ALL your works.

o

Marvelous! YOu are multi talented for sure.

Kathy

o

Wow, that is awesome .I love those squiggles.and that chain is really neat!
Your talents ARE boundless! And ..I agree, you must post on this side!!
I wasn't familiar with Robert Dancik, so I googled his work.and it's really cool.
Thanks! I've been percolating some mixed media ideas and his work ..as well as yours will feed my imagination.

o

Hey, thanks, y'all. MEADEL: I'm also into mixed media - art journaling, altered art on canvas etc. For a few examples, I'm giving a link. I've filled my first art journal.
Mixed media

o

O.m.g. Seriously drooling.

I've inherited a wall of nuts and bolts. I'm determined to use them in a cityscape. Thanks for the inspiration !!

o

A really nice piece! I like it.

o

Thanks, BITS. Can't wait to see what you, MEADEL do w/your inheritance. Sounds very interesting. I had a friend many years ago who made a city scape out of scrap wood she got from a carpenter's shop - rectangles, squares and triangles from what my memory tells me were 2X4s , 4X4s, and other sizes. It was fabulous and HUGE. Was a great piece of art on her wall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here