Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texaswild

PV-purchase - Posies

texaswild
15 years ago

WHAT ever posessed me to buy these teensy dust catchers and hard to grout posies. Fiddly things aren't my bag, but got this done, and half way on the lizzard. GRRRRRR

Posies

Comments (7)

• wackyweeder
    15 years ago

Oh slow they are gorgeous! I love them!

• stjohnsgypsy
    15 years ago

Pretty posies! And the perfect spot for them........You just keep popping amazing work out!!!! I am a slug...a turtle...a snail.......ahha ahha....I love them Betty!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Betty, you DID it! I know little work isn't your thing, but they turned out really nice. I got some glass squares at the close out sale and hope to start on mine soon too. I know, I know, finish one project, Daisy. LOL

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

I know exactly how gypsy feels... slug like... I gotta be more Slow like! lol

pretty posies! how did you grout that without messing up the white background? I would have had a mess

• klinger
    15 years ago

Slow, it turned out wonderful. This so reminds me of being at the Hacienda and seeing all the great tessarae and those shapes that were there. That was my favorite shape, wish I'd got one now. I am so looking forward to seeing the lizard.
    Cindy

• cathyscache
    15 years ago

Beautiful posies Slow...not sure that's a good name for U cause U certainly are not slow!!!!

• texaswild
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks y'all. Yeah, CINDY - I miss that place too. Even dreamed about being there last night for another workshop I'm looking forward to next winter. NT - This was a little cutout I bought from the teacher. She has them lazer cut and the edges burned, and had planned to sell them at SAMA. I w/NEVER buy something like that again. It was awful to clean the grout from the sides of each posie. They (lizzard and flowers) came w/hangers on the back, so I didn't grout it in place on the door facing. The white background is the door facing over the post I just installed. Have another idea on larger posts. I'll be off to Lowes today to get the large cardboard tubes. Guess what I'm gonna do w/one?????

Sponsored