Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Beach Scene Rescue

Calamity_J
15 years ago

As some of you know, I have been in a MAJOR creative slump for a while now...YUK!!! But things are percolating in the noggin'...so there still may be hope!!! Anyhoo, at work, this nice pc of driftwood art came in and they(coworkers) had tossed it in the "G"(Goodbye)bin...I hauled it out and stuck it in my car and had a good look at it and it is done very well. It has a wire to hang it on a wall..and the only thing I see wrong is the person who made it made it with a glue gun...which that glue does not hold up outside. BUT I am hanging it in my Art Room and have added to it, where the goodies have fallen off...using my mexico beach combing stash and some "Home" beach stuff and though it isn't much, it has given me an idea(of which is exciting me) to create rock flowers for a project I am going to be doing in the warmer weather...soon! I will be making rock flowers to add to my slate patio at my front door entry. The patio is 11x11ft, and I will be adding random flowers amongst the slate! It will just be subtle, but I think it will be good as I don't want to take away from my nice front door that I GOG'd.

Comments (6)

Sponsored