Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
calling calamity jane

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 11:49

Hey, Janiebo: I wanted to send you an email, but couldn't find your name in my address book. I have a huge inspiration, and want to look at pictures of your little castle you made last year. You have a bad habit of deleting your photos, so when I did a search, every last photo was deleted!!!!!! Please post a picture. I need some ideas. I think I've found another way to use the thin copper sheet you gave me. Huuuuuuuuuuury.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: calling calamity jane

Hey Slow! Sorry, I've been outta town and in gardening mode(shopping at Nurseries!) I just created a new album that I hope not to delete, as the picture trail album was only so many pics and then you had to pay more, so here it is!

Here is a link that might be useful: Castle album

o
RE: calling calamity jane

Oh man - almost makes me wish I hadn't seen it cuz I've already got one started, and it's nowhere near as beautiful as yours. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE yours. In the fourth shot from the bottom, I spied a cone-shaped hanging planter in the background. Since I'm making a couple of them, I'd sure like to see a closeup of yours. Thanks, CALAM. What kind of copper did you use for your rooftops? I'm thinking the foil you gave me is too thin to use by itself, so I'm gonna fill the cones w/mortar to hold their shapes. I'm gonna have to get someone to show me how to fill my little creme brulee torch so I can attach some curleeques on them - or flags. Many thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here