Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seattle area gathering

Posted by susankaydavis (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 11:41

DOes it interest anyone to do a meet and greet type thing? I live in Kitsap County, Washington. Would it interest others to get together to chat, share ideas, and bring a few of your smaller pieces of art? If you're interested, I'd offer my house or we can all meet in a restaurant. We have a local group called the "Art Glass Junkies". We get together once a month and talk glass. If you're interested, let me know through this forum. Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seattle area gathering

If I lived up there, I'd BE there for sure. HAve fun! I'd like to find some mosaicing friends here in the N Calif foothills too!

o

Oh that sounds like fun!! But Alaska is a long way from Seattle!!! But I would love to...Cathy

o

where in Kitsap county?
Bremerton, Port Orchard? ...I'm up that way quite a bit..
I'm in Thurston County, by the Olympia Airport...
it's an hour and 15 minutes to Bremerton, from here. we like to go from Bremerton, to Seattle, across on the ferry...

that'd be too cool!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here