Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bread Box-Medicene Cabinet??? And other WIP

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 11:33

Hey, Thought I'd share a just finished project. I found a bread box a year or so ago cheap at Liq. World $5.00. It ended up in the bathroom as it matches the vanity and is being used as a medicene cabinet. (It can go up high, away from the way too curious 4yr old GD. Anyway I added to it and here it is.
Also after the TV cabinet I decided the rest of the furniture in the living room should match, so the coffe table and an old sewing machine cabinet (which will be my upstairs woek station are all getting birch bark and glass. I've been busy. Figured I might as well since driving (with the Ash from the volcano) is not recommended I will get some things done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosaics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bread Box-Medicene Cabinet??? And other WIP

Cool idea! Your things are very elegant and classy looking.

o

Wow, I love your technique of combining the glass and bark to items, what a great combo,
Cindy

o

Oh, what a nifty cabinet, and of course, you're gussied up treatment re-classifies it to ultra sweet. I commented on your mirror in my thread.

o

Thanks all for the encouraging comments. I have been determined that Rustic doesn't mean sloppy. My goal was to make Rustic-Beautiful w/a touch of Elegance. That was my goal anyway...Thanks all, Cathy

o

Such great style, I have said that before I think!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here