Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen light and bathroom mosaic update

Posted by sabrinacarr (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 12, 09 at 22:04

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I've been busy (and slacking off on my mosaic work) but I thought I'd post an in-progress of my kitchen light. I have not been able to find the mounting hardware (oops! Can't remember where I put it!) so I have not been able to grout it. Grrrr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29872819@N02/3275038987/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29872819@N02/3275036019/

The bathroom mosaic has stalled due to the fact that I need an uninterrupted span of 5 hours to finish the central panel grout work and that opportunity just has not presented itself yet. I'll be sure to post some pics of both projects as soon as they are done. :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen light and bathroom mosaic update

Oooooooooooooo - how pretty is THAT? So bright and cheerful. That's gonna be gorgeous lighted. Good show.

o

Thanks!

o

Oh Sabrina this gorgeous. I assume the globe is glass?? Can't wait to see it lit up

o

I can't believe I didn't post how gorgeous this is!!! I LOVE the grout color!!! WOW!!! PUULEASE keep us posted!!!!

o

OK, I'm not all that computer savy.....could someone post a link, I waaana seeeeeee!

o

This might work...

Here is a link that might be useful: Bling!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here