Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some little things...

Posted by wackyweeder (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 11 at 20:03

These are ATCs or Artist trading cards. 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. I did them on a little wood base. It is fun to work so small. These are for a group xchange on Facebook.
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are magnets-2 inches square, making them as a thank you gift for a photographer friend and these are actually inspired by her photos. Not grouted yet. Enjoy!
magnets

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some little things...

Oh my, WACKY - don't know how you work soooooo small. They are all darlin', especially the heart/half cup. Since the substrate is so small, is that a demitasse cup?

o

Adoreable! It reminds me of the mini frypan I did for a long ago frypan challenge, what fun! I think I like the cup one best,Wacky, cuz it is 3d-ish!

o

The cup is a mini souvenir cup, they came with little saucers that had state names on them. I got a whole bagful of them at the thrift store because I knew I would have great fun with them.
Its kind of fun doing little things like this because I can sit down with a little tray and a jar of scraps and do a project in one sitting. Ive always loved miniatures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here