Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lisa's Shrine

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 12 at 18:15

This is a hostess gift for a friend whom Shea and I w/visit just b/f Easter. Was a high school mate of Shea's when we were posted in Bolivia. I'll probably add more to this - maybe some hangy down things. It's a hanging shrine.
Lisa's Shrine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lisa's Shrine - and

The second picture was supposed to have been replaced in my album, but I missed it. It was ungrouted and not finished and un-polyurethened.

o
RE: Lisa's Shrine

It is looking great love the bird nest.

o

Thanks, NANA.

o

That is really amazing! I totally love all the elements especially the birds. How nice. i would love to get that piece, Im sure she will love it.

o

LOVE the nest!!! What a great theme! Good job! It reminds me of watchin' those two little birds that hung out on the mirror in your back yard...preening and squawking!heh heh!

o

oooh oh ohhh thats really AWESOME!

o

One question Slow.........Do you ever sleep?!?!?!?! You must be like that everready bunny you never run out of energy or creative ideas! Just when I think I've seen your best work....here comes another one. She, as all your recipients are soooooo lucky to have one of your unique pieces. :))

o

Many thanks, y'all. CRAFTY: I don't know what to do w/my self or my days, if I'm not creating. I LOVE making shrines. Just today, my DD said my Granddaughter loves the second shrine I made for Shea, and wondered if she was keeping both of them - the large and small. So, in order not to be greedy, Shea was gonna share the small one w/Kate. NOT - it w/give me an opportunity to make another one. W/probably be in a wooden crate or box - I have several. It gives me great joy when they keep on wanting my stuff. Thank you so much for your compliment.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here