Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Havent posted here in a while...

Posted by wackyweeder (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 18, 09 at 17:27

I always check in, but I have been lazy. here are some things
I did recently. Lets see if I remember how to do this....
suncatcher2
sailor8
Spring Song

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Havent posted here in a while...

I haven't posted here much lately either. Gonna just have to retire so I can do this full time! :)
The top two are nice (skull is amazing!) but I LOVE your bird picture!!! The colors are so lovely.. and the little birds just seem to twitter on the screen! You've certainly brought life to them!

Love the little notes, too! :)

o

Really nice work. Love them all especially the birds!
Cathy

o

Very nice work. The pic of birds is so serene. I agree, you can almost hear them twitter.

o

And I have thoroughly missed seeing you here, WACKY. Your work is so interesting and unique. That's some kind of WACKY skull. The birds - ah so sweet, and the broken heart - is that a coaster? Nice.

o

Well Thank Yall. Slow its a candle plate, they make the cutest little suncatchers!

o

I keep forgetting to post how much I like this stuff!!! Just been drooling and looking! Good Job!!! I'm real partial to chickadees!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here