Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
turtle

Posted by anneinva_2009 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 1, 10 at 17:18

Here is a new turtle. grout is very light. I used thinset and stained glass. I will take a better pic when i can get outside in grass after snow melts. i am trying to put the photo is message
turtle 2nd view

Here is a link that might be useful: new turtle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: turtle

Anne, I like all your new mosaics. I have not done anything new in over a month til this last weekend. We had record snow fall too. So since I couldn't go anywhere, I pulled out one of my small tables and started to mosaic it. I think maybe I needed something to jump start my creative juices. Thanks for sharing with pix. Keep em coming.

Kat

o

Another cutie. I like the dark grout.

o

i agree, i prefer darker gray grout. on the last turtle, my mom suggested that the grout was too dark, so i bought a lighter grout. but it was too light. oh well. i wont use that light grout anymore unless i am going to color it with paint. my sister still liked it as a birthday present

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here