Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little garden faces & mirror

Posted by realrose (realrose@bellsouth.net) on
Sun, Feb 14, 10 at 15:32

Hi, I saw these little faces for pots at a gallery in Seaside, Fl. Had to try some. They're quick, easy & fun. Just fun faces mosaiced to a large serving/ cooking metal spoon. The 1st one I attached to a rod to be used for staking and the 2nd did nothing other than use for decoration in my pot. I think I like the 2nd idea better, quicker & cheaper, too.Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a mirror I made for a friend's daughter, who just had a baby boy "Evan" Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little garden faces & mirror

So cute! Love the faces and that mirror is adorable! I bet she loves it!

o

Love those faces!! Very cute. What a great idea! Nice job on the mirror!!

o

oooh very cool spoon faces - thats neat, I like that pot too. Great job on the mirror

o

Question on the spoons. Are you using the inside or the backside? Love em, and the mirror I would think will be a hit.

Kat

o

How lovely. Just yesterday, after church and lunch, my friend and I hit a couple flea markets, and I saw some old spoons that w/be perfect for this, and dang it, I passed them up. Great idea for garden art. The mirror is really pretty.

o

Thanks everyone! I use the backside. You could use maybe a spatula or spreader? I've not used those, but would be interesting and fun. Thanks again, Rose Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here