Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My SG WIP

Posted by sadiesadie (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 28, 12 at 14:24

Here's a picture of my latest SG project, in progress. I only have about 10 pieces left to cut, after which I "get to" start foiling. That's my least favorite part.

Here is a link that might be useful: SG project

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My SG WIP

ooooohhhh ..... that is sooo pretty ! I love how things go behind & in front of each other - it creates so much depth.
I know about foiling ... not my favorite part either !

o

Beautiful....how's it going, got anymore pics?

o

Thank you! Unfortunately, I haven't spent any time on my project lately, so it hasn't changed at all. My goal is to have it completed, and hanging in my office window, by the end of April. We'll see! :)

o

You did an outstanding job of choosing colors - that deep pink on the left is my favorite stained glass color. This is going to be beautiful.

o

That is some kind of wonderful work. I LOVE the leaves especially. Huuuuuuury on the finish.

o

just beautiful!!

o

How pretty! Love the composition.

o

Lovely...can't wait to see it finished! The sunlight should really make the glass pop!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here