Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faithlovehope6

i have a question about buying stain glass

faithlovehope6
14 years ago

i am in Southern illinois by the carbondale area. There is no one around here that makes stain glass and there is no way i can work with glass. everytime i am near broken glass i need stitches. And with 85% of the jobs leaving the area it can not cost alot. but I would like to see if someone could make a pattern i would like to give to my husband. my husband married me with 4 teen daughters. he is so patient.I want to do something for him to show him that i appreciate him.

I would like a boy and girl at a pond fishing surrounded by flowers, with mike and michelle 2006 on it. i would like a 11*13. laying on its side long ways. and the shorter side, being tall.

when we got married it was sept 23, 2006 the day of the big storm that would have been a class 5 hurricane but it was on dry land. and we had an outdoor wedding. well i did not get to use any of the wedding stuff but the cake. and we did get married. when we got home we found my horse down in the field, i stayed out with her all night. the next day the vet came and put her down. so our marriage started really rocky. but he is trying to build me a green house out of recycled items. since we can not afford alot. and i would like to get a window for him/ us to put into it. Does anyone know or can do this for me? and if so how much would it cost?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz