Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
latest project

Posted by mattie_2008 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 19, 12 at 13:01

Just fDSCF0128inished making this for a neighbor down the street.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: latest project

Cool!! Love it!!

o

Love it!!!!

o

Love it! Good Job! Is that thier street sign? It looks like it has a number on it....

o

Lucky neighbors! This is gorgeous.

o

I wish I was your neighbor ~~~ LOL

It's beautiful !!!!

o

Two frogs hangin' out - how cute is that?! Your work is so beautiful and happy.

o

love it!!

o

Thanks. It's now installed in their exterior wall (here in Mexico) and it does look great!

o

I just checked your page, and it says you live in Canada. I was thinking when you first joined that you said you live near the Mexican/American border. ????? You say "here in Mexico) - are you visiting???????

o

No, I live on Vancouver Island, B.C. in the summer and here in Mexico for the winters

o

Wow that is absolutely beautiful. I've never seen your work before and am looking forward to seeing more. You do stunning work!

o

How's your wall coming along?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here