Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 Lazies done!!

Posted by shrty411 (shrty411@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Feb 4, 08 at 0:49

Finished these! I used blue mirror for this one and grouted black

This is the one for my StepD.Can't get that purple VG to show up right!!. I grouted with grey

Maria

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 Lazies done!!

Maria, these are absolutely beautiful! My goodness, you did a marvelous job. I love the top one especially. Lucky stepD for getting one!

Becky

o

Maria,those are wonderful,especially like the second one very unusual design..good job thanks for showing us !

o

Wow! They look great!!! Makes me wanna do a lazy bill now!! Love the VanGogh Glass!

o

Congrats on using VG successfully - both turned out just beautifully.

o

They both are very pretty. Very nicely done with VG glass and I love the design on the sedond one. Your DD will love it.
Bianchi

o

I've always loved these lazy Susan's ( or bills?! too funny..my ex's name!) These are just gorgeous.
I have one on my table and was wondering, do these come out level enough to keep small items on? ( I guess if you use the same size tesserae it should but do you use them or just show them is what I am trying to ask..)

o

Mine is fairly level ( that's why I used only glass) and I'm planning on using mine. I use the "spilled ketchup" one I did with no problems

o

Very nice! I especially like that first one....beautiful!

o

Those are both gorgeous! OH my... those rich blues are so elegant! NICE!

o

Maria,

I love the blue lazy especially. That glass is gorgeous. I NEVER have any luck at TS, maybe i just don't go enough.

o

Perfectly done as usual. I guess I need to mosaic one of mine, I am now inspired. I have been using mine in the studio to turn pieces and broke the dishes that went on top of it. I love yours, especially the blue....hummmm maybe I will do a fiesta one to go in my kitchen...That's what I love about this forum....it keeps the light bulbs popping. Great job. Carol

o

soooooooooo pretty!

o

shrty411, those are beautiful. I love both of your designs. From the photos the glass looks like it is flush with the wood. Is the design part recessed or is it just an optical illusion?

Very nice, you give me inspiration.

o

These two came from Big lots (someone else did them here first,so I can't say it was may idea). They are nice wooden ones with a piece of glass. The glass comes right out ( not glued or anything) so you have enough depth to mosiac it and everything is even.

The one in the link below is one of those rubbermaid ones, I find them at Garage sales all the time

Here is a link that might be useful: spilled ketchup lazy susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here