Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shrty411

2 Lazies done!!

shrty411
16 years ago

Finished these! I used blue mirror for this one and grouted black

This is the one for my StepD.Can't get that purple VG to show up right!!. I grouted with grey

Maria

Comments (14)

• becky_ia
    16 years ago

Maria, these are absolutely beautiful! My goodness, you did a marvelous job. I love the top one especially. Lucky stepD for getting one!

Becky

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Maria,those are wonderful,especially like the second one very unusual design..good job thanks for showing us !

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Wow! They look great!!! Makes me wanna do a lazy bill now!! Love the VanGogh Glass!

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Congrats on using VG successfully - both turned out just beautifully.

• bianchi3
    16 years ago

They both are very pretty. Very nicely done with VG glass and I love the design on the sedond one. Your DD will love it.
    Bianchi

• meadel
    16 years ago

I've always loved these lazy Susan's ( or bills?! too funny..my ex's name!) These are just gorgeous.
    I have one on my table and was wondering, do these come out level enough to keep small items on? ( I guess if you use the same size tesserae it should but do you use them or just show them is what I am trying to ask..)

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mine is fairly level ( that's why I used only glass) and I'm planning on using mine. I use the "spilled ketchup" one I did with no problems

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

Very nice! I especially like that first one....beautiful!

• fiddlekate
    16 years ago

Those are both gorgeous! OH my... those rich blues are so elegant! NICE!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Maria,

I love the blue lazy especially. That glass is gorgeous. I NEVER have any luck at TS, maybe i just don't go enough.

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

Perfectly done as usual. I guess I need to mosaic one of mine, I am now inspired. I have been using mine in the studio to turn pieces and broke the dishes that went on top of it. I love yours, especially the blue....hummmm maybe I will do a fiesta one to go in my kitchen...That's what I love about this forum....it keeps the light bulbs popping. Great job. Carol

• shellybelly26
    15 years ago

soooooooooo pretty!

• bluestarrgallery
    15 years ago

shrty411, those are beautiful. I love both of your designs. From the photos the glass looks like it is flush with the wood. Is the design part recessed or is it just an optical illusion?

Very nice, you give me inspiration.

• shrty411
    Original Author
    15 years ago

These two came from Big lots (someone else did them here first,so I can't say it was may idea). They are nice wooden ones with a piece of glass. The glass comes right out ( not glued or anything) so you have enough depth to mosiac it and everything is even.

The one in the link below is one of those rubbermaid ones, I find them at Garage sales all the time

Here is a link that might be useful: spilled ketchup lazy susan

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH