Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mexican Tiles

Posted by emtnest (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 15, 09 at 0:06

I found a website that has the mexican hand painted tiles 6" for $1.42 ea. and free shipping. You have to order a min. of 15. I wanted some yellow tile and the ones at the tile places are like $4 ea. So I feel like I got a great deal. I had to type in yellow tile in their search to find the tile section.
http://www.directfrommexico.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Direct from Mexico

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mexican Tiles

I feel a fiesta coming on....I bought some tiles off Ebay a long time ago, they keep telling me that they need some company!!
Great link ! Thanks : )

o

What a nice site. Just LOOK at those red tiles. I didn't go to the tile factory this last trip cuz I think their tiles are too expensive. I paid $1.00 each for 2X2 tiles. However, their free shipping AND the patterned tiles - it's a great deal. Check out Lowes/Home Depot for solid colors. FLAG and I shared a box of red 4X4 - a box of 100 for $75.00 special order - .75 cents a tile. The other colors were a tad cheaper - red being the most expensive.

o

What an amazing site. Do you thinkthe tiles would hold up outside in snow country? (Used in mosaic, grouted etc)
kathy

o

Oh how I love those pattern tiles, it's so hard getting things shipped to Canada, darn!

o

Concreteprimroses... well we have snow and I have not brought anything in. I have things out that have the mexican tiles on as well..might depend on how cold and how long...we thaw out pretty fast here. My daughter in law in Canada says they can't leave anything out. They are below 0 for long periods of time.
Squirrelycanadian, where in Canada are you? My kids are in Ontario and I will be making the trip maybe Aug or Sept. to see a new baby that is in the oven right now...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here