Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Locations List 01-08-2008

Posted by lyndalu (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 8, 08 at 23:52

Hi all,

Here's the latest locations list. We've added 24 people since the October list! Let me know if I need to make any corrections.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Locations List 01-08-2008

Well i'm in davidson NC if that helps. It is by charlotte.

o

Florida and Texas are still neck and neck! Good job Lyndalu!

o

oops, sorry, I forgot to say my town: Klamath Falls
and I can't believe I'm the only Oregon girl!

o

I'm in Verona Wisconsin.
Jeanne

o

Was in Diamond,(pop.30!) hence the name! But am now in Tri-Cities! Thanks! Jennie

o

and once again, the lovely and talented LYNDALU!!!!! take a bow! SmileyCentral.com

o

Thank You lyndalu!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

o

Thanks for keeping this up, Lyndalu!

o

Well I've been embarrassed to post because I haven't done anything since the mushroom, but I'm in Odessa.

DH made a smaller mushroom for my mom, just finished it yesterday. We couldn't get any lath until I think Monday, they were OUT of Stock at HD for a couple of weeks, I couldn't believe it.

Oh, I did buy more dishes!:)

o

I just happened to open this one somehow...
I was only wanting to log in and it was the first thing to show up...
what's the update by this time?? lol

Becky

o

Lyndalou, I'm a newbie and am joining your group. Greenbrier TN

o

daisymae is in California

o

Wishdish here. From Flower Mound, TX

o

It's actually Daisy(me) in Ione, California. Thanks for making sure I got on the list, Flag! Cindiloo, you and I are the closest of anyone else in our area, and it's only about 6 or 7 hours between us. LOL Gee, we SHOULD get together! My brother lives in Central Point. Next time I'm coming up there, I'll let you know. Geez. We've GOT to get some more mosaicers on the left coast!

o

Time for an update on me! I will be a resident of Warner Robins, GA in less than 2 weeks!
Goodbye NC!

o

Lyndalu,

Mermaid here in Melbourne Beach, Fl..

sorry to make you do extra work
Bama, hubby almost took a job in that area, now you will actually be closer to us in Florida

o

Texasfern here in San Antonio, Texas!

o

Hi guys!
Haven't been here in awhile..."slow" let me know that this thread was getting some action.

If you want to be added to the list, go ahead and add your information to this thread - I'll wait a few days so everyone has a chance to add their info, and then I'll update the list and post a new thread.

Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you guys!

o

Well I was supposed to be moving from FL to Dallas TX, but now we are moving to Chicago instead! (Well somewhere in the burbs) Wow this Florida girl is going to freeeeeeze this winter LOL! I guess I can run the kiln inside and the extra heat will actually be welcomed. All I know is in another 6-8 weeks or so DH & I will actually living in the same state again, it's been a very long 5 months. Whew, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

o

gcpommom in Garden City, Michigan.

o
New Locations List 01-08-2008

Is this a list for the exchange thingy?
louisiana_greetings- Baton Rouge LA.
bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here