Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help w/flickr photosharing-more than 1????

Posted by bearbubbacowboy (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 23:23

Hey, It's been snowing all day and I've been hard at it trying to fiqure out this d-mn picture thing, It's really tickin me off!!! I want to attach more than 1 pic but can't seem to get it to work. I know it's probably a simple thing. Please somebody tell me how...Thanks,, Catherine

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink rose frame

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help w/flickr photosharing-more than 1????

Very nice!! Love the frame!! My DD had no luck on flicker, she said it helps if yahoo is your e-mail provider so we went with photobucket.com, I told you more on post with your lovely cradle!! Jan

o

Beautiful frame! Photobucket is the way to go.

o

Bear, at Flickr at the top of your pic, select all sizes. the scroll down and copy the HTML code and paste them into your post here. to do more than one, open two browsers so you can go back and forth copying the code for each pic

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here