Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Clydesdale WIP

toomuchglass
12 years ago

I wanted to get this finished before I went for my hysterectomy,but I just couldn't get it done. I have another couple hours of work on it , then I have to work on the frame. Last update :

{{!gwi}}

Newest Update :

{{!gwi}}

**And an update on me. I'm home from the hospital minus a few parts .Surgery went fine - it was the gas pains that hurt so bad. They didn't find any cancer :) and I'm on the mend. My dog and I are making good use of the couch :)

Comments (7)

• texaswild
    12 years ago

What wonderful news - lie back and enjoy the prospect of mending and getting better. The horse is absolutely astounding. Love the background, the blue, the fluff on the legs, the trappings, especially the "brass". MAGNIFICENT. This is my favorite of all I've seen of your work.

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Slow ! I'm blushing :) The frame is going to be shiny black with gold mirror like the harness. I actually LIKE the way it's turning out - I'm finally not looking for my mistakes !

• silvamae
    12 years ago

Glad you're home and it's over. The Clydesdale is looking great.

• nicethyme
    12 years ago

ooh Kathy... this is beautiful! healing vibes~~~~~

• nanatricia
    12 years ago

Yes yes yes to what every one said glad you doing great and I love the horse!!!

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Just haul all this stuff out and play on your coffee table!lol! This is the great stuff I expect to be seeing from such a great stained glass artist!!! And it must feel good to be using up some stashed glass(Just assuming that you are like me and have hourded glass!heh heh!)

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all ! Oh -- talk about a glass stash. I have so much glass packed away ..... it's everywhere ! It's amazing the little amount of glass I used because it's a few inches from this piece and a few inches from that piece and some out of the scrap bucket ... I'm hoping to get this done by Monday . I can heal just as good in my craft room as I can on the couch ~~ *wink!*

Sponsored